Common men raged in the wake of attacks on soldiers. Soldiers raged in the wake of attacks on their brothers. But politicians and media raged for what? For War. Because, as they say, War is good for business. For one, it may be the question for Life and Death, but for other, it is a question of mere gaining votes and getting views.
Here are 9 powerful quotes by World’s most insightful minds that will clear the fog for you:
1. War does not determine who is right - only who is left. Bertrand Russell.
2. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. Leo Tolstoy.
3. War is never a lasting solution to any problem. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
4. The best way to solve problems and to fight against war is through dialogue. Malala Yousafzai
5. If we don't end the war, war will end us. H. G. Wells
6. The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war. Norman Schwarzkopf
7. In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons. Herodotus
8. Organize, agitate, educate, must be our war cry. Susan B. Anthony
9. Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. John F. Kennedy